Tiger Global Case Competition Format
The competition is global in nature and will run across two key rounds, the regional qualifiers held at each of the respective cities, in addition to the global finals held in Canberra, Australia. To compete in the global round, teams must go head-to-head with local teams and win the local heats.
Regional qualifiers (June)
- Registrations are open! Students may register as a team or as individuals to be allocated.
- The regional round will be coordinated in the students' respective regions.
- Registered teams will receive their case & briefing materials with 5-7 days to complete and submit their recommendations for that round.
- Successful teams that qualify for the regional round will be selected to compete in order to qualify for the global finals.
road to finals (july)
- Qualified teams (congratulations!) will receive mentorship, workshops and supplementary guidance in the interim between the regional and global rounds to facilitate the learnings of business frameworks, techniques and skills.
- Logistics and mentor allocation will be coordinated closely with the TGCC committee team to facilitate the teams' pathway to the global finals.
global finals (August)
- Teams that have qualified for the global round go up against top-talent from around the world - represent your city!
- Teams will be briefed on a new case have 32 hours to crack the case and come up with solutions to present to the judging panel.
- The global finals will recognize 3 top teams.
- Note: please find competition guidelines in the "About" section.
- Note: student must compete in the regional round to qualify for the global finals.